- Get us your order of 250 units or more before August 18, 2023, we'll ship from our Kaufman facility around November 1, 2023.
- You'll save at least 30% off EQP!
- 20% Down. We invoice you when we ship your order from our Kaufman facility on November 1. If you have terms with us, we'll extend an additional 30 days on the balance from the invoice date. So, if you have NET 30 terms, it will be NET 60 on the balance.
- WAIT! Numo makes everything. Have you done this before? YES! We import quite a few orders every year for promo customers. This isn't our first rodeo here. We just really haven't offered it or advertised it until now.
- What is the lead time? 75 days for quantities up to 2,500 units. So, to ship by November 1, order by August 18.
- Is this the same blanket? Yes and no. This is the exact same material, size, and stuff bag. HOWEVER, we are only offering the Diamond quilt pattern and a single solid PMS-matched color on the back.
- Is this material still recycled? YES! It's the exact same material.
- Can I get a pre-pro? YES! We will send you a photo proof for approval. If you want an actual pre-pro, we'll charge you $100 net. You'll get that applied to your invoice when the order ships.
Decoration Method: Full-Color Sublimation
Setup Charge: $45.00 (g)
Pantone Ink Matching: Free!
Virtuals & Paper Proofs: Free!
52" x 75" H
45" W x 62.5" H
Case Pack Info:TBD
Ships From: TBD
Lead Time: Call Factory
Need it sooner? Check out our #5745 Blanket for lower quantities and faster turnaround. Sometimes we can accommodate rushes, just contact us to check availability.
- Item Samples: $32 + shipping. *Note* Our samples are NOT order overruns. Our samples are designed specifically for our sample room and marketing purposes and we will NEVER send a sample that has anything other than a "fictitious logo" or a generic retail-inspired imprint. Most of the time, the sample you will receive will match the item picture seen above. All of our samples are stocked in our sample room with an imprint. If you require a blank sample of one of our items made of fabric, there is a good chance we will not have that on hand and will require a few days to make. "Pull and Print" items (non-textiles), such as: mugs, glassware, and pens, we are easily able to accommodate blank samples when requested. For fastest sample service, please send your sample requests directly to: [email protected]